Thursday, June 26, 2008

sigh.

so, apparently the only thing that can motivate me to update this blog is to have emily yell at me to do so. sadly, very little has been going on in the last few months that's worth reporting.... although i'm slightly concerned a piano's going to fall on my head this week. my father had hip replacement surgery two months ago, and about a month after that, my sister broke her wrist and had surgery. now, my mother calls me to tell me that she fell off her bike and broke her arm, and she just had surgery yesterday.

emily assures me bad things happen in threes, but i can't help but feel slightly nervous every time i walk outside this week. am i NEXT?? eeps.

in other news, i pinched my sciatic nerve, which was a huge bitch. it's been nearly a month, and sitting for extended times is still difficult. i either need to be on my back or standing up walking around, and not everything one does is conducive to those two positions. sigh.

jeremy arrived mid-may, and it's been great to see him... i'm glad he's in the bay area in the sun and relaxing, and he seems to be happier since he got here. i missed him a lot.

i'm still at the hotline at the San Francicsco AIDS Foundation -- i'm doing the AIDS walk in July. if anyone would be willing to donate to the walk, let me know, and if you're in the city and want to join my team, even better...

3 Comments:

Blogger The Biz said...

I had almost given up on you ever blogging again.

Keep on keepin' on.

xoxo

11:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok. it's been a month.
officially harassing...

1:14 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Henry said...

are you there? want to talk? i am 2/3 done with residency, so i can tell you what you neeed to know (heh, heh)... !!! leigh - see me at domystic (blogger)

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home